always enjoyed doing puzzles when I was younger. Never realized the skill set would become important later in life. to whit, the following:
- wife's birthday: i am clueless, i know the date, i know what she deserves, i know what timeframe i have left, i don't know however what I am going to get her or when I will have the time to pick it up.
- assessment: curse you you little sniveling bastard for committing me to this early date. the kids will be fine and we should meet standards. the problem is, i wouldn't mind getting the I just to show numbnuts up.
- assessment 2: entering that danger zone where you have to protect against burning the kids out on the music. not sure what to do there.
- adult conversations: since when did these re-enter our lives? stimulating discussions of course but there is a time and a place. and there's no time or place like the present, i know i know.
off to the land of misfits and disgruntled elves who don't realize how good they have it.
No comments:
Post a Comment